Even if we cannot accept your plan we are willing to work with you to locate appropriate care within your area.
Become a New Client!
At Life Changes Group, our goals are to enhance access to mental health services and to provide quality care with experienced professionals. Life Changes Group prioritizes matching prospective clients with a clinician that is a good clinical fit for their counseling needs while also considering availability and insurance.
What to Expect
Step 1: Schedule a 15-minute intake screening phone call with a knowledgeable Intake Coordinator by clicking “Schedule an Intake Consultation Today!”.
Step 2: An Intake Coordinator will call you at the time of your scheduled intake screening to discuss why you’re reaching out and how we can help!
Although scheduling an intake screening does NOT guarantee an appointment, if Life Changes Group’s coordinators are unable to make a match, individuals will be provided a list of other resources!
Please note, we are unable to offer a waitlist at this time. Current availability is updated regularly, please check back if there is no current availability for what you are looking for.
- Psychiatry/Medication Management: Immediate availability in the Boston and Brookline offices!
- Children & Teens: No availability currently. Please check back!
- Adults: Current limited daytime availability depending on appropriate clinical match!
- Couples/Family Counseling: No availability currently. Please check back!
- Testing: Current limited daytime availability! Please call 617-354-4450, press 1 for new patients and follow the prompt for testing services!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer in-person and virtual therapy?
Where are your offices located?
We have physical offices located in Massachusetts!
- MA offices are in Cambridge, Somerville, Brookline, Newton, and Boston.
Do you accept insurance?
We are also able to accept the following out-of-network plans: Aetna, Cigna/Evernorth, GEHA, Tufts Commercial Health Plans.
We are NOT contracted with Masshealth at this time.