At Life Changes Group, we combine compassionate listening and active intervention to produce lasting, life-changing results.
Full Time or Part Time Clinical Psychologist
Life Changes Group (Cambridge/Brookline/Somerville, MA) is seeking talented and versatile full or part-time psychologists to join our thriving multidisciplinary private practice. Candidates should be licensed or license-eligible in Massachusetts and have postdoctoral experience with individual counseling, group counseling, and neuropsychological/cognitive assessment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a wonderful team of like-minded individuals working in a fun, supportive, and collaborative environment. Our practice is the right size (25 clinicians) so that everyone receives the support and encouragement that they need to provide thoughtful/responsible care for clients. We are proudly client-oriented and celebrate our mission to provide the best psychological care for individuals in need.
Life Changes groups offers:
- Industry competitive salary or fee-for-service work based around your schedule
- Complete autonomy with caseload through our robust referral network
- Highest compensation rates available through negotiated private insurance contracts
- 75% compensation for health benefits, including medical and dental
- Annual stipend for continuing education credit and licensing requirements
- Regular peer supervision and lunches
- Administrative support/education focused on the development of young clinicians
- Expedited insurance paneling
- Supervision/support for completing MA state licensing requirements
- A fun collegial atmosphere with regular outside events to sponsor community
- Candidates with experience in behavioral psychotherapies (e.g., CBT, ACT, DBT), biofeedback, and the assessment of learning differences, ADHD, and spectrum disorders are preferred. Positions are available for immediate start date with a ready caseload of clients. Please respond with a letter of interest, CV, and a neutralized neuropsychological report (if applicable) addressed to Dr. Jonathan Goldberg.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Doctorate in Clinical Psychology with Massachusetts State Licensure or License-Eligibility
Clinical internship and/or Post-Doctoral work in Clinical Psychology
Application & Contact Information